Where Economists Meet Since 1968
Join or Renew with
The National Economists Club
Membership Categories: ( Electronic Delivery of Newsletters and Directory ONLY)
- RES: Resident: $50 Live within 50 miles of Washington DC
- RET: Retired: $40 Fully retired from work life and live within 50 miles of Washington DC
- NRES: Non Resident $35 Non-Resident category applies if you work > 50 miles from Washington, DC
- U30: Under 30 years of age: $35
- STU: Student $20: Full-time students who do not work full-time; must provide name of institution, program, and expected completion date; limited to three years.
- INST: Institutional Member: $200 Up to 4 additional Members from the company may receive electronic membership benefits; All employees of the Institutional Member may attend meetings at Member rates (For additional members, forward the name, title, email address and phone of each additional member to be listed to the manager at firstname.lastname@example.org).
We have just started a new e-commerce site where you can join and pay online. This is a separate URL from this site. To join online, please go to
and click on the link for Member Applications.
NEC members can renew their membership by credit card at the new e-commerce site. Renewal notices are already being generated by the new site, if your membership is expiring.
Whether you are Joining initially or Renewing your membership, you may pay via credit card or check.
You may contact the Club's manager at email@example.com with any questions.
National Economists Club
P.O. Box 19281
Washington, DC 20036